Wednesday, March 27, 2013

THE VOICE

once in a while i laugh, once in a while i seem to forget what the word forget means. I always see life as if it 

were a little leaf floating above a skyscraper, why me, why am i the only one. Never again do I want to feel 

that way. Sometimes I forget about my VOICE, I hold on to the many little things that hold and bind me closer to

 nothing. I once thought to myself what is it I am missing and I wondered, I ask my father in heaven pleading 

and fighting myself what must I do, the only thing not working for me was me and my VOICE the most powerful 

god given tool. I find people coming together and falling apart with the hard work of there VOICE. what would 

we be without the VOICE, I never think about the loss of life you would feel. never again, I sat on the floor of 

my bedroom and crumbled my VOICE had done some damage and the wounds you create with the VOICE will 

find themselves digging and cutting so much deeper then a broken bone or the flu. You have to able to tell 

yourself before you tell someone else. "what am I thinking", its kind of weird that people will hurt the ones 

they love most, why, as humans we naturally want to be kind to each other, then why do we hurt. are VOICE

controls the fate of our feelings, stop the devil from talking through you, you don't mean a lot of the things you say.

so next time you see a loved one you may of hurt before use your VOICE to heal a never ending wound that won't 

heal without your love.


No comments:

Post a Comment