Friday, March 8, 2013

blue sky

today i asked the sky how it was feeling it replied strong and swift as if it hadn't been talked to for years. the sky said to me its lonely. "I do nothing i sit and watch the life on earth go round and round all day and i just sit. i see the good and the bad and the bad i cant help fix i just sit. know one really cares about me. mabey i should leave but i cant i just sit. people dont like it when im sad they complain about my tears that flow from my inner soul but still i just sit. sometimes im happy and when im happy life is happy sometimes but know one thanks me i just sit. the only thing that makes me feel wanted is my best friend the sun he lights my day and keeps me strong even though i just sit i have an impact on life so great people forget about it. sometimes i forget it would be nice for more people like you to say hello. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. they complain when you're sad and don't care when you're happy, people are just never satisfied. so just satisfy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "today i asked the sky how it was feeling it replied strong and swift as if it hadn't been talked to for years." love this idea. stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "People don't like it when I am sad they complain about my tears that flow from my inner soul but still i just sit"

    -Stolen

    ReplyDelete