Wednesday, March 27, 2013

the VOICE

Once in a while i laugh, once in a while i seem to forget the meaning of the word forget. i always take life for 

granite and sometimes i get lost in the pressure's of the world that force me to walk a long path of destruction 
that I do not desire. i am my own VOICE i can decide the fate of my feelings i have not felt yet, yet i see the 

love of all the wonderful voices around me working together like they had no tomorrow. why cant i do that, 

me, my voice the most powerful god given tool, the thing that makes and breaks the love and ties we share 

with other voices i know my voice and i see the worst and the best it can produce like a factory with no end, 

like and untied shoe. where is my voice, sometimes i don't know. What do i have to do to be the voice i want 
 to be, mabey run a mile and scream saying why, why my voice why this place why this time, my voice cant 

handle this much i have come to agree with my voice i love that i have of voice. THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment