Sunday, May 19, 2013

Real Talk

what is the last thing on your mind when you want to be somewhere else. i cant imagine the freedom we hold inside exposed. i do not want to feel vulnerable, i want to punch life in the face. sometimes i wake up each day scared on the inside i whisper to myself things i don't say. never tell yourself your not good enough the most powerful thing we are born with is our potential. some people go above and beyond their potential but some don't their are people out their crying inside. what does it take to come out of the shell, how much time will it take. my whole life I've been scared. people think I'm strong, maybe on the outside but on the inside i cry. i want to feel wanted, i want people to see me in a way that I'm chasing, but i cant get their. i haven't seen my true self yet, i want to not care what i look like, i want to feel free, i want confidence, something I've searched for my whole life. i believe in myself i know i will come out of this trap on top, but for now I'm still scared. every move i make a million eyes stare at me. i am so grateful for everything in my life i need to appreciate what god has given me more. i love to wake up and attack the day i just wish i didn't worry about myself so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment