Friday, February 22, 2013

Fears

I am proud to say that I am 100% terrified of spiders. I guess I get it from my mom. spiders suck there tiny little evil specimens that should be banished from the earth. I dont understand how people can study spiders and enjoy there presence. there so creepy, and I cant imagine the stories people tell about how when your sleeping they crawl into your mouth and down your throat. it makes me cringe. its not just spiders its pretty much all little insects that creep and crawl around the earth. for example a couple months ago i was picking my friend up from his house and when he opened the door he threw something at me i didnt know what he threw and it waws really making me mad. then about 100 yards from his house i looked down at my leg and discovered a massive beetle sitting on my lap i freaked i stopped in the middle of the road and started going crazy i flung my door open and swatted every part of my body til i was confident that the evil big was gone.

1 comment: